Wednesday, January 13

never mind if you're happy


I say
good marriage
for the love of death
hopefully happy
and hopefully he's the best for you
honestly I was very disappointed with all this
but why do not you be happy as long as
Here I prayed that all can not be erased


and let imprint like a wound that was deep:
once again I congratulate you get married
you are the person who first made me happy
because you also know myself how my life
I love you forever
and I'm always here
waiting again
however unlike anything you feel
I'm going to accept it with sincerity
although I'm only just armed with a fidelity
but no word up hope waiting for you for me

which is not deleted when you hug me
and you say "I love you more than anything"

I love going to forever

This was so tragic and often makes me cry
please do not ever forget it I

I really love you
really, really love you
thank god for memories that will never forget this

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Blog BlogGer. All rights reserved.
Cerita Sex in The Village